Your data is processed by ESTEVE AS
company reg. No.: 14253182
telephone: +372 6541500
We collect and process data in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that entered into force on May 25, 2018.
Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information we collect includes information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or promotions as well as any information that your devices send to us when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or promotions and information that your devices automatically send to us.
Your personal data may reach us in the following ways:
- when you contact us by telephone, e-mail, or online chat
- when you browse our website at esteve.ee
- when you comment on, like, or share a post on our social media account
- when you comment on posts on our website
Types of data collected
We request your personal data only when it is necessary to provide you with our services. Contacting us or visiting our website, your following information may be shared with us:
- information about your web browser and IP address
Our website esteve.ee saves log files regarding its visitors. The information collected may include the following:
- type of device used
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- date and time of visiting the website
- entry page and exit page
- number of clicks on the web
Information contained in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of website visitors, and collect demographic information. The information received is neither intended for nor enables identification of persons.
Like most websites, esteve.ee as well uses “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and save preferences, regional settings, options for using services, etc.
Cookies are divided into persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your PC or mobile device even after you have closed your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted immediately after closing the browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
Required cookies. The purpose of session cookies is to enable you to use the services rendered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot offer you your desired services.
Functionality cookies. These cookies enable your browser to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to ensure that preferences need not be re-entered.
How we use data
We may use collected data for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- to maintain, manage, develop, personalize, and expand our website
- to collect statistics so that we may provide better services and/or offers and understand and analyze the behavior of our website visitors
- to identify you by telephone, text message, or e-mail
- when sending you information and requesting feedback regarding our services
- to prevent fraud and protect our website
- to enable us to connect with you through a social media account
- to enable readability of chat history to speed up consultations
- to improve our service quality and provide more efficient browsing solutions
- to develop new products and services or improve their functionality
- to simplify and speed up interactions between us when you contact us
- for other purposes, such as for example to analyze data, research trends, and evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In what cases could we possibly share your data
- We may share your data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- We may, with your consent, disclose your personal data for any other purpose.
- We are obligated to disclose your personal data if so required by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your information to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights or property, prevent or detect possible violations of law related to the use of our services, and ensure the safety of our service users.
Retention of your personal data
The company also keeps log files for internal analysis purposes. Log files are usually retained for a shorter period of time, unless the data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our services, or if we are required by law to retain the data for a longer period of time.
Processing of children’s data
None of our products or services are meant for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect data for children under the age of 13. If we suspect that we are processing the data of a person under the age of 13, we remove relevant person from all of our databases.
Your rights to protect your data
Even if you have previously given your consent to sharing your personal data with us for marketing purposes, you retain the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to stop communicating with us and to request that we remove your data from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for information about you to verify your identity. If you find that the data we have collected about you is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, kindly contact us by e-mailing or calling +372 6541500. We will make our best effort to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or outdated information.
If you believe that we have breached relevant data protection law and wish to file a complaint, kindly contact us using the contact details provided in this document and send us the full details regarding the breach. We will investigate your complaint promptly and will respond to you in writing with results of our investigation and measures we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact relevant regulatory authority or data protection authority.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure that you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of our website has the right to the following conditions:
- Right of access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right of rectification – you have the right to request that we correct data that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we supplement data that you believe is incomplete.
- Right of erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – under certain conditions, you have the right to request restriction of use of your personal data.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data – under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transmit the data we collect to a third party or directly to you.
Security of your data
The security of your personal data is important to us; however, kindly remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we make our best efforts to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Linking to other websites
We have no control over third party sites and assume no liability for their content, privacy policies, services provided, or otherwise.