Päise taustapildi sektsioon
ESTEVE AS is a company that has been providing port operator services in Paldiski South Harbour since 1997 and in Tallinn Old City Harbour since 2006.
ESTEVE AS is an Estonian capital based company belonging to the Baltic Maritime Logistics Group (BMLG).
- Loading/discharging of vessels
- Transshipment from vehicles, railway waggons, containers
- Storage of goods (in-door and out-door)
- Mooring operations
- Ship’s Agency
- Bonded warehouse and custom’s terminal services
- Weighing of goods
- Bulk cargoes
- Ro-Ro cargoes
- Project and High & Heavy cargoes
In order to provide those services, we have:
- An open storage area of 23 hectares and an in-door storage area of 1.5 hectares;
- mobile cranes with a lifting capacity up to 100 tons;
- portal cranes with a lifting capacity up to 40 tons;
- forklifts with a lifting capacity up to 25 tons;
- other equipment, such as reach-stackers, wheel loaders, tug masters, etc.;
- skilled and experienced staff.
ESTEVE AS belongs to the Baltic Maritime Logistic Group since 2002 and comprised of over 25 companies in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Cyprus and Malta.
The group’s companies operate in the following fields of logistics:
- Freight forwarding
- Stevedoring and terminal operations
- Chartering and ship management
- Road transport
- Ship and liner agency
- Rail transport
- Warehousing services and distribution
- Automotive logistics
In cooperation with BMLG companies we are able to offer full logistics solutions.