+372 654 1510
+372 517 9878
The warehousing department handles all cargoes except bulk cargo. To achieve the best result we consider our client’s needs individually and flexibly.
Warehouse working hours
- Mon-Sun 08.30AM – 19.30PM
- Goods storage
- Reloading of goods between different transport units
- Fixing cargo in transport units, including oversized, heavy, dangerous and non-standard cargo
- Cargo inspection, repacking, weighing, sorting and labeling
- Sealing of cargoes and transport units
Advantages of the Paldiski South Harbour
The harbour is situated in the trade route between the East and West, which allow to concentrate on handling transit as well as export and import cargoes.
Regular lines of Ro-Ro vessels with main ports in Western and Northern Europe as well as good rail and road connections.
In winter the harbour is practically ice free due to the natural conditions.
The territory of the harbour as well as industrial parks around the harbour have got plenty of space for development.
Mobile cranes lifting up to
Portal cranes lifting up to
Forklifts lifting of up to
Total length of berths